Sunday, January 10, 2016

What to Say to Yourself When Life Tries to Knock you Down





Have you ever had one of those weeks where you faced challenges that knocked you around? One Thing after another, taking you to New levels of uncertainty? If I shared with you One easy Thing you can say to yourself that will help you turn those challenges into triumphs, Would you Listen?

1 Easy Step to Turn Challenges to Triumphs



Before I share this with you, allow me to give you a bit of a background. This First week of 2016 I face 3 Very distinct Challenges in my life:

One A Normal part of Familial relationship growth.

One A Scary Business Altering Challenge

And One was a Challenge I did not even THINK would be something that would Challenge me at all.

Three levels of intensity and all of them felt  HUGE  All of them I treated with the same solve

Click Here To Read More



Big Love Coach Tara