Thursday, January 14, 2016

How to Sponsor more People into your Company





Can I ask you a Question to get us going today… What your Business look like if you were to sponsor 2 more people per month into your company? Would That get you into profit? Help you hit the next rank? Pay your Car payment… Utility Bill? Would it help you say NO to your Boss more so you can Be with your Family More? What ever it is for you, I know that 2 more new team members Per month means more than what You can even imagine for yourself right now.
Today, I choose to spend my morning learning from one of my favorite people in our Industry, Ray Higdon. You might have heard of him before. He is beloved in our industry, First Because We love to Learn from him, And Second, Because he is Down here in the trenches. So When I have the opportunity to learn from him, I take it. BONUS it was Free, all I needed to do was invest my Time.

How to Sponsor more People into your Company