Wednesday, January 13, 2016

5 Ways To get More Leads and Followers on #Instagram TODAY





I Have a Question… What would your business look like in the next 90 days if You were Bringing in an EXTRA 21-27 leads per day using Instagram? That would LITERATELY Transform Mine! So Today I am dedicating My Efforts to Learning how I can Do that. So I want to share with you 5 Ways to Help you get more Leads and Followers on Instagram too!

First, Why Instagram?

Instagram just surpassed Twitter with over 400 MILLION Active Users

Its Not just For Selfie Crazed Kids. Major Brands Use it as well as well respected Marketers.

It will Help you develop your creative Side

And You can Do it from Your Desktop Now as well [With the Help of a Powerful App I will talk about later]

5 Ways To get More Leads and Followers on #Instagram TODAY



5 Ways To get More Leads and Followers on #Instagram TODAY



1. Connect to your FB Account

2. Run Instagram contests

3.Ad the Instagram widget to your Blog

4.Search Hashtags



To get more indepth with These 5 Tips Visit My Blog NOW:

http://www.coachtara.com/5-ways-to-get-leads-on-instagram/