Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Tao of Network Marketing Verse One

Lately, I have Been drawn to all things Tao.  The Allowing, The letting Go and the Beauty in the Mystery of life.
I have become aware of my ability to manifest way faster than ever before in my life and see the correlation with my ability to LET GO becoming more profound. I don’t hold on to ‘things’ like I used to. I release negative experiences faster and Allow myself to FEEL good more. Those are the reasons for my Manifestation abilities and it naturally brings me to the Tao. In a series of Blog posts I will be writing through the course of my study of the Tao Te Ching. I will be sharing with YOU, The Network Marketer, How the Tao relates to the Success of your Business. I hope you enjoy!>>The Tao of Network Marketing Verse One