Saturday, March 7, 2015

Exploring Montessori Education For Stella





“Sending Your Children Off to school isn’t what it used to be…”



In The Past It was as easy as Registering Your Child for school in the Town you lived in and That was that. You children went to school, received the education the school was capable of providing and Parents felt relatively SAFE about it. At least where I grew up, That was what it was. I’m not going to paint you a picture of a Perfect School, I have ZERO fantasies about my experience Growing up in the Public School system. However I can Say this. I was taught by talented teachers That Were Actually ABLE to teach me. Not to say there was no political influence on our curriculum or no Miss information being taught.. It Was Just Different, And Definitely, In My Opinion, BETTER…

Read On Here:

http://www.coachtarawoodruff.com/exploring-montessori-education-with-stella/