Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Who Is Tara Woodruff? Q&A |Day 1

Hello!
Who Is Tara Woodruff? I will Answer that here in a moment.

I have decided to Join A Feel Good blogging challenge and Today is day ONE!
Super Stoked because I know I am going to meet some awesome people Read new blogs and Have some Fun! Feel free to join in with us!


Here are Some FUN Tara Facts I don't mention in the Video:

  1. I'm a night owl
  2. I Am an only Child YET I live with 4 generations of Woman! My Mother, Daughter and Grand daughter! And we cant forget about My grand daughters Dad too!
  3. I Love Dogs and have rescued 4!
  4. I Love gardening!
  5. I love design, I can spend hours designing a Room !





I Hope You Have Enjoyed This Post! Please Share and Leave me a comment!

Here's to our Finest Life,
Coach Tara
The Mind ReSet Coach