1. TARGET: Your product should meet the needs of an extensive group of customers, but it’s clear that you cannot target all the customers at the same time. So first of all you have to target those customers who fall under the category of your niche.
|Marc on Flicker|
2. RESEARCH: Yeah, everyone knows that it’s very time consuming to research or find out the best info about any niche. It also needs a good budget, too. But it’s also been seen that “quality research” is a significant part of successful marketing that provides you with the valuable stuff.
3. ENGAGE: Interacting with customers is the best form of engagement. Answering their questions, discussing the product, etc. allows you to know their views and feedback about your product. It also creates a sense of loyalty and friendship between the two, which is very important.
|From Chocolate Pillow|
4. BENEFITS: This is another way of engaging customers. Always discuss your product’s valuable and positive points that can benefit them. Perhaps it can save them time or effort. Perhaps it will help them stay in budget. Try to tell them about every possible benefit of your product. REMEMBER Always Ask yourself FROM your Customers Perspective: WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
5. STRIKING FEATURE: What special or stand-out feature does your product have that the others don’t? This should be a key point in your product marketing. The answers should be your marketing rockets or weapons.
|From FreeThinking Cap|
. BE SIMPLE: Whenever explaining your product, be simple, short, and sweet. Speak in language that is easily understood, because your customers who are non-technical can find it tough to understand and might not purchase your product for the same reason.
7. UPLOAD PICTURES: Images and pictures definitely play a very important role in marketing. People get a more deep and a positive feel for the product when they see images of it. Certain standards are set up in their minds after viewing a picture. It helps us in demonstrating within our niche. Pictures can be an online representation of your business.
Keep All of these in Mind With Your Marketing, especially for Marketing Your LOCAL Brick and Mortar Business.
Get The DON'Ts On MEDIUM
Leave Me Tour Thoughts Below!!
Here's to Our Finest Life,