Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's How Well You Take The HIT | Barbara Corcoran

_________________________________________________________________________________

It's How Well You Take The HIT, And How Long You Take To Feel Sorry For Yourself 
<--TWEET THAT From Barbara Corcoran

I Saw this Story Come Through My News Feed on Facebook And The Headline READ

Barbara Corcoran Explains The Difference Between Salespeople Making $40,000 And Those Making $8 Million From Business Insider


Barbara Corcoran's Twitter Snap Shots


As The Kind of Person I am, I could not scroll away. 
See I could care less about Shark Tank, Usually. I think I've watched it 3 times in my life... 
Its Neither Here Nor There. 
However I do Love HIGH POWER People and Ms Corcoran is one of them. 
I Hope you Enjoy this Video as much as I did. And Remember:

YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE...
To Yourself!

Here's To Your Finest Life,
Coach Tara
PS Get On The Early Bird List For My FREE report
"Local Marketing Mastery"