Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Unstoppable Marketers | Jason Torres

Today's Featured Unstoppable Marketers is Jason Torres the Blogging Rapper!



Jason has overcome what many could never accomplish. It takes Strength and

tenacity to reach this level of Comeback. The Awesome part is, Jason is Just getting started!
"I left the work force in 2010 with the idea of building an art career that didn't work out.

In 3 months I decided to get back into the work force but this was right when the job

market and economy took its dive and I couldn't get a job anywhere! I have a college

degree so I over qualified for most of the jobs that were available. I couldn't even get a job

with McDonalds. I've gone to malls applying at store after store but fell further in debt.

This turned into 2 years of unemployment in which I accrued a total of $30,000 in credit

debt from loans and 5 maxed out credit cards. We were on food stamps and had a negative

bank account several times. In June 2012 I prayed hard and got into building a business

on the internet since no one else would give me a job. Since then within the last 2 years

I've become a 5 figure earner and destroyed all 5 credit cards I had. Now I'm a success

coach teaching others how to get out of debt and build a healthy business from home."

I can Soo relate to this!! And I am So proud to Know him and be on the same team in ILN.

[caption id="attachment_273" align="alignleft" width="300"]jason torres 1 From Left To Right: Melody, Brittny and Jason[/caption]






















Visit Jason's Blog Here: http://thebloggingrapper.com/




Here's To Our Finest Life,

Coach Tara

The Mind ReSet Coach






[caption id="attachment_241" align="alignleft" width="300"]green tara Click My Face To Follow Me on FB[/caption]