Friday, August 8, 2014

Feng Shui For Your Office / Bedroom

I Spent Most of yesterday applying Feng Shui to My Office / Bedroom. Some Great Tips In here Especially for those of us that Have our offices in the Bedroom.   7 Feng Shui tips for Your Office /  Bedroom:

  1. Delineate your Desk space from your Bed space as much as possible

  2. Clear out Clutter

  3. Shut the closet door

  4. Make Your Bed

  5. Minimize or Cover Books

  6. Face Your Head East

  7. Move Mirrors so they do not face the bed

Here's My Progress, as you can see I need to Cover mt closet, and books still. I also need More decluttering.

[caption id="attachment_430" align="aligncenter" width="400"]From The Door to my Office/Bedroom From The Door to my Office/Bedroom[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_431" align="aligncenter" width="400"]Feng Shui 2 Bed Room Section[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_432" align="aligncenter" width="400"]feng shui 3 Delineation from the door Also adding support to mt Chair[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_433" align="aligncenter" width="400"]feng shui 4 The Office[/caption]

Here Are Some fantastic resources to look up And My Book recommendation This Book Here is a great Have around Guide For Feng Shui

[caption id="attachment_429" align="aligncenter" width="385"]Click This Pic To see it On Amazon Click This Pic To see it On Amazon[/caption]


Feng Shui Q & A: My Office Is In My Bedroom


Feng Shui at Your Service: Bedroom Office   Here's To Our Best Flow :) Coach Tara The Mind ReSet Coach green tara