When You Embark on a 90 day Video challenge, you may have days where You can't think of Something to talk about, The Content alludes you. It happens to the Best of us.
Here is what I do When I am at a Loss for Words [I know, that's kinda funny]
- Your Inbox - You are already subscribed to some newsletters, Use Them. Read the email, Get A subject from it and Go from there.
- Your Social Media - Check your G+ or Facebook News feed for inspiration.
- Your Youtube "What To Watch Section" - Check out what others are doing or talking about and do a "My Thoughts on" video
- Your PAST Videos - Take a look at videos you have done before and do a follow up.
- GOOGLE - Google Is you friend, Search a subject you're interested in and Make a video about it.
- Your Skills - Do a How to or Over the shoulder Training about something you know how to do. Teaching is The Best way to learn.
Last But Not Least, Take a Breath, Get some fresh air, Breath and Relax :)
If This helps You out MAKE a Video About It!!
Here's to Our Finest Life,
The Mind ReSet Coach