Sunday, June 29, 2014

Get Happy!!

Today's post is inspired By This Video Here From Kelly Head, where she talks about what she does to Get Happy.   Here Is My Follow up :)

List Of  Things I can Easy Do To Get Happy NOW:

  • Fresh Air, I can Step right out side and get some.

  • Face Mask, As demonstrated in the Video, I can Pamper My Face.

  • Watch Some DayZ [one of my favorites]

  • Read, I got Books

  • Listen to Abraham Hicks

  • Cook

  • Garden

  • Chill with My Dogs

  • Play With Stella

  • Make some art

  • Learn something new

  • Teach something I learned

  • House Hunt on the Internet

  • Make a Video

  • Go to my ILN University

Thats Just a short list I hope that it helps you to write your own as a Goto Good Feeling Get Happy Guide!

Here's to our Finest Life.

Coach Tara

The Mind ReSet Coach

tropical tara g+