Saturday, April 19, 2014

What Are Solo Ads And WHY do You Need to Add Them to your Marketing Efforts

Solo Ads: You Pay A Solo ad Provider For a certain number of Clicks In Hopes to Convert 15% to 20% into Opt Ins. The Solo Ad Provider Has a LARGE active email list that he sends your Landing page to.  You MUST have a Landing page YOU have control over... DO NOT SEND Company Replicated Website URLS, as you will lose the ability to Follow up with those that Opt in to your list. Your List is an Email list That you can Follow up with those folks. People generally need 7 to 10 exposers to an offer to make an educated decision. Your Email follows Must BUILD relationship And Educate the Subscriber.

Yesterday I Got my results from a small package I purchased

Here it is:

[caption id="attachment_144" align="alignnone" width="602"]Solo Ad Results Solo Ad Results[/caption]

This Campaign gave me 25 new subscribers and ONE SALE! That Covered the cost of my Solo Ad!

 


 

I have A Free report That shows All the Things You will Need to have a Successful Solo Ad Campaign

[caption id="attachment_145" align="alignnone" width="600"]Click Here to get My Free Report Click Here to get My Free Report[/caption]

 

Within The PLS System You will have Access to a List Of over 100 Solo Ad Providers!

 

Here's to Our Finest life,

Coach Tara

The Helpful Entrepreneur

Coach Tara Cover