Thursday, April 17, 2014

Anji Longs Story

Mentor and My Mentor and Co-Founder of The Legacy Lifestyle Academy Anji Long:



"I just thought I would share my story here to inspire some of you, a lot of you don't know my story and where I came from...

Almost exactly one year ago...

I was BROKE in almost every way imaginable...
...Emotionally, Spiritually Financially...

But the one area I was not broke was in VISION....

As I sat on my floor in my apartment after selling the last piece of furniture and valuables that I owned... I made a video...

I made a video every single day and that one action led me out of my own darkness...

The one thing that was saving me was this vision that I had carried with me for three whole years.

After giving up my very successful salon business (that I ran for 6 solid years) to pursue network marketing... I made a lot of wrong turns that led me 30k into debt and down to my last dollar.

But this vision that I had would not go away... it kept me up at night... This burning desire to make an impact, to inspire others and to make this internet thing work!

Slowly but surely with a lot of the right actions on a daily basis, I dug myself out of that dark dark hole...

I was able to pay off that $30,000 in credit debt with one months commission last December. Then I funded myself to go to The Billion Dollar Mastermind in Dubai.

Where I had a massive shift in my reality ....

But soon after that I had a break down....

One of my businesses that I had built up to 15k a month, was literally taken away over night, everything wiped out from under me AGAIN.

This I really thought was the end of the world for me...

I really thought about almost giving up once and for all. But I'm stronger than that. I was built for greatness, all of these challenges and tests were there to mold and shape me into the best version of myself.

That one thing being taken away was actually the biggest blessing in disguise.

Something just didn't FEEL right there. I wasn't living my ultimate VISION and stepping into my highest calling of leadership. I was just showing up to collect a check.

You see, I know great victory and I also know great defeat... much more than I have listed here.

I am thankful for every single challenge that I endured and every single time I picked myself back up.

I am thankful that I know great sacrifice so I can truly appreciate the rewards.

There isn't a single day that goes by that I don't think about the journey have been through. I know there are many more challenges, different challenges ahead but I am ready for them.

Until you are ready to sacrifice it all for your dream... you will never know what its like to DREAM BIG!

Now as I sit here finally KNOWING to my core that I am in the right place and living up to my full potential, I understand why what I had before wasn't sustainable....

You must work more on yourself than anything else. You must give unconditionally to others. You must have a rock solid vision that FEELS right to the core. And you must stay humble no matter what.

One year ago I sat on the floor in my apartment with my cell phone, my lap top and two baskets of clothes to my name...

Today I am packing my bags for the Bahamas to celebrate over 1000 members creating massive success on our team and 24k/month residual income that isn't going any where but UP!!!! Because I FEEL to my core that this is where I was meant to be.

The outpouring of gratitude from the people under my leadership gives me a jolt of energy every single day to go out and be greater than I was yesterday.

This my friends is sweet victory and it took the sour to feel as much gratitude as I do right now for this LIFE!

Thank you to everyone who has given me undying support on my journey. This is just the start of so much light that I am allowing into my life and excited to share with those that choose to include themselves in my circle.

Don't ever give up. ~ Anji"

Take A Close Look below To See How well Anji is Doing Now!

Here's To Our Finest Life,

Coach Tara

LIGHT Me





CLICK HERE FOR YOUR BREAKTHROUGH