[caption id="attachment_256" align="alignleft" width="150"] Drew Canole[/caption]
An AMAZING Blog I had To Share With you! Drew Canole tells Us What are the 11 Traits Of A Remarkable Entrepreneur
"I’ve been an entrepreneur my whole life and these fundamental rules for entrepreneurship have been a guiding force in the decisions I make." ~Drew Canole
1. Remarkable Entrepreneurs understand the quality of the practice determines the caliber of the performance
The Pro Athlete Protocol: Prepare Yourself Mentally, Physically + Emotionally. Consistency always beets intensity.
2. Remarkable Entrepreneurs talk about possibilities and solutions
Focus on results and get things done. What’s the opportunity here? How can we leverage this situation. Focus on possibilities. Results. Results. Results.
3. Remarkable Entrepreneurs understand they are paid not just to work, but they are paid to be scared
The best entrepreneurs play out on the edges and take calculated risks. Challenge the way you performed yesterday. Take calculated risks. It’s scary running your own ship, I’ve had many sleepless nights but in the end I wouldn’t trade it for the anything. I Am Free!
4. To have what only 1% of the entrepreneurial population have, you must be willing to do what only 1% of the entrepreneurial population are willing to do
The best entrepreneurs do what’s difficult, what causes them to stretch and what requires commitment. Be committed. Be willing to do what the few do. Develop the leaders around you. Go into silence. Work on your customer experience. Have acute clarity on your 90 day goals. Work on your goals. Build relationships and trust. Persist. Persist. Persist.
5. Most people are threatened by change, Remarkable Entrepreneurs are inspired by change
The best entrepreneurs understand that a change is required to get to the next level of profits, success and fulfillment. Go through the confusion to get to the clarity.
6. Most people have jobs, Remarkable Entrepreneurs have crafts
Develop your talents and make a dent in the universe. Do something you are proud of. Elicit the best within you. The best entrepreneurs aren’t in it for the money, they’re in it for the pride they feel on creating world-class products and doing genius-level work. I am in it for the impact it will make on humanity. What are you in it for?
7. Remarkable Entrepreneurs understand an addiction to distraction is the death of creative production
The best entrepreneurs understand the key in business is to shift out of complexity + busy-ness to simplicity + focus. Focus on the few high leverage activities that will get you to where you want to be. Make that phone call you are scared to make…. Spit in the face of rejection and move on up the hill. Most people wait around at the base camp… MOVE!
8. Most people wait until they get the energy, Remarkable Entrepreneurs understand that to get the energy you must first do the work
When you do the Work You Will Receive The 3 Entrepreneurial Gifts:
1. Release of more motivation
2. Release of confidence
3. Release of energy
9. Remarkable Entrepreneurs understand the bigger the dream the more important the team
Leadership is about influence – moving people to action by your example. Leadership is about impact – less talk more results. Leadership is about inspiration – grow other leaders
10. Remarkable Entrepreneurs populate their lives with people whose lives they want to be living
Surround yourself with people and environments that inspire you. Obsessive attention to excellence. Create worlds that inspire you.
11. Remarkable Entrepreneurs are obsessed fundamentally with giving
Ask yourself not what can I get, ask yourself who may I help. Business is about producing unusual value for as many people as possible.
READ Original Post and Visit Drew's Website By Clicking HERE
Let me help you create massive amounts of value in your business.
Coach Tara - The Helpful Entrepreneur
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
11 Traits Of A Remarkable Entrepreneur… ~ Drew Canole
Labels: 11 Traits, As a Man Thinketh, Breakthrough, Coach Tara Woodruff, Drew Canole, Focus, Happiness, Internet Lifestyle network, Internet Marketing, law of attraction, Make Money Online, Online Marketing Coaching, Personal Development, Prosperity, Purpose, Remarkable, Success, The Helpful Entrepreneur
25 Years of Being in the Restaurant Business has prepared me Well For Entrepreneurship! There is where I learned to Work for what I wanted Under Pressure, Despite the Distractions. It taught me to be of Service to people and their needs. It taught me to sell. It taught me to Hustle! It was the Best Business School I could have ever attended! I Am The Mind ReSet Coach
Reach for your potential, and Live your life on Purpose!
Thank You So Much for Visiting!!
I Promise You the Top Cutting Edge Content!
I Promise You the Top Cutting Edge Content!